OMACAN Charitable Tax Receipts for 2018 Emailed to All Donors
OMACAN completed the issuance of Charitable Tax Receipts and emailed digital copies to all donors and foundations. If you have not received yours, please email email@example.com.
• Expanded school sponsorships of street children to other educational institutions
• Sponsored operations of the Donna Watkinson School of Hope for 110 street children and extremely poor students in Term 1 of the 2018 school year
• Launched trade skills apprenticeship education partnerships
• Launched a micro-business incubator to teach agriculture and entrepreneurship skills to street children to create business futures
• Brought three more street children into our full-time care through Ugandan court care orders
• Sponsored a young woman into a Nursing Midwife degree program at Kampala International University
• Sponsored a young woman into hair dressing by providing her with lodging and feeding while attending her apprenticeship program
• Evaluated partnerships with organizations serving street children who have principled operators and staff to identify credible legal partners for 2019
• Provided food and nutritional support to over 300 street children
• Served over 8,000 nutritional meals
• Hosted our first volunteers from Canada and the United Kingdom
Thank you everyone for your love and support in 2018.